Kiwanis Karnival – 9:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m.
– located next to Health Department in parking lot on Memorial Drive.
(The Carnival will be OPEN on Sunday, September 18, 2016)
Craft Tents – 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
– located next to Triangle Park near old McDonald’s
– The craft tent will also include commercial vendors this year.
If you make a large purchase at the craft tent you will be given a temporary parking pass to pick up your items.
Black Gold Novelty Tent – 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m.
– located in the picnic shelter at City Hall
Stop by and purchase your 2016 Black Gold Festival t-shirts, Case knives, hats, and many other items.
Fun Land – 9:00 a.m. until 9:00 p.m
– located across from the picnic shelter at City Hall
Come have some fun climbing the wall, bungee jumping, or one of our many other attractions.
Dance Party – 8:00 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
– located in front of the Court House
Come join our dance party hosted by local D.J. Michael Dwayne
Black Diamond Street Rod Car Show – Registration 8:00 a.m. until 11:00 a.m.
– Main Street Parking Structure (Entry Fee $15.00 per car * admission $3.00 per person)
For more information contact Hal Dixon at (606)436-4820.
Trophies sponsored by Dixon’s Auto Body Shop.
2016 Black Gold Parade – 11:00 a.m.
Lineup for the parade will be on North Main St. near Combs Motel. The parade will NOT go down Main St. All parade entries need to bring their application and $15 fee to pick up their number on Saturday starting at 9:00 a.m. at the Food Fair parking lot.