U.S. Attorney John Fishwick said the three women and two men sentenced were part of a organization that were initially investigated by the Lee County Sheriff's Office which later led to undercover buys and the revelation that the drugs were coming from Kentucky.
Among those receiving sentences on Tuesday:
- Billy Ray Marlow, 43, Middlesboro, KY - 18 years
- Jeremy Reden, 38, Tazewell, VA - 15 years
- Robert Holman, 35, Winder, GA - 8 years
- Kaelea Meagan Thomas, 27, Middlesboro, KY - 3 years
- Rebeca Metcalf, 32, Middlesboro, KY - 2 years